Back to Home Please print and submit with your payment.
Swine Time Arts & Crafts Application
We Promote a litter free environment. No Dogs Allowed.
Application for the annual “Swine Time” Festival
held the Saturday after Thanksgiving in Climax, GA.
SPECIFICATIONS & REGULATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Booth size 20’x 20’ at cost of $75.00 prepaid with NO REFUND AFTER OCTOBER 1.
2. Prearranged electricity is available @ $10.00 per day.
No electrical cords across walkways.
3. Limited campsites are available @ $15.00 per night with water & electricity.
Self-contained campers are welcome @ $5.00 per night.
All campsites are to be paid in advance for 1, 2, or 3 nights.
4. One vehicle per booth with no overhangs in any direction.
5. No “Swine Time” logo or name on any items other than Climax Community
Club sponsored items allowed
6. Handmade arts & crafts, baked & canned goods as well as antiques
& collectibles are acceptable.
7. No games of chance, alcoholic beverage, or drug related articles allowed.
8. Set ups completed by 9:00 a.m.
9. No obscene, unethical or dishonest items or activities allowed.
10. Climax Community Club will not be responsible for loss of or damage to property
owned or displayed by a vendor. Vendors are responsible for their own insurance.
11. No confirmations will be mailed unless a LONG SELF-ADDRESSED & STAMPED ENVELOPE
is included with application and a
Money order or cashiers check - NO personal checks.
Climax Community Club, Attn: Arts & Crafts,
P.O. Box 131, Climax, Ga. 39834.
Motel information is available upon request.
Swine Time Arts & Crafts Application - Deadline November 7, Late Fee $20
No refunds for any reason after October 1 of each calendar year.
ELECTRICITY; YES____NO____ ITEMS TO BE SOLD (BE SPECIFIC)__________________________
I HAVE READ AND WILL ABIDE BY THE GUIDELINES SET BY THE Climax Community Club.
Upon receipt of application, payment, & long SASE,
confirmation & tax forms will be mailed.